I'm sure most of us have played Two Truths and a Lie before. There are five categories. Each will have two truths about me. The category with a lie will have three qualities, and it's your job to figure out the lie in the comments. The Crusades are hosted by Rachel at Rach Writes.
- I only consider myself resourceful because I model it after my roommate (the one without the rabbit).
- Despite my excuses to my roommate, I really do want to sleep in the capitol building. You only live once, right?
- A while ago, my friend pointed out that I have a thing with killing off my main character's best friend. Then another friend corrected that statement and said I had a thing with what she called Friend Tragedy (citing a story where the best friend did not die but was torn away in such a method to make the two characters mortal enemies).
- I love love LOVE 16x16 Monster Sudoku, but only the kind with the letters and not the numbers that go all the way to 16.
- I bite my nails and play with my cuticles. Even on my toes. No blades, just teeth.
- Succumbing to the munchies when I sit at the computer or read. This helps by simply not buying snack food but is hindered my frequent moments of weakness.
Best Character Trait
- My humbleness, exemplified by the fact that I have really hard time bloviating.
- I occasionally have a very witty comeback. A few weeks ago, a friend asked if Superman checks in his luggage, and I said "Nope, he chucks it ahead of him as he flies." He was silent and I was victorious because he always has a comeback for everything.
- My ability to be prompt to everything. Seriously, I schedule myself so I'm at least 15 minutes early to stuff.
Favorite Thing in the Whole World
- When Squee leaps into my lap on his own accord then settles in a fuliguline way. Best thing ever.
- How to Train Your Dragon. Enough said.
Something is a lie. Can you find it? Someone please remind me to post the answer tomorrow; I get easily distracted.