Microfiction Monday is hosted by Susan on Stony River.
This week's Microfiction Monday will be different. Instead of something creative made up on the spot, you have a brief two sentences from my current short story entitled Dream Giver --- about a woman named Trisha who is drawn to a psychic in a coma through dreams. The sentences come from the opening dream sequence.
|Sterile white doors lined the walls. Even though my feet propelled me forward, I didn’t move an inch|
- finalizing submission for Illuminations
- finalizing submissions to Madison Lit Fest
- debate about submitting to the Kenyon Review
- create a rough draft for a storyboard (for class)
- write 8-10 pages analyzing Iron Man (for a different class)
Here, have a video to entertain yourselves. Taken from John Scalzi's blog.