08 July 2011

I need this shirt:

This one, in case you were wondering:
"I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves will kill me and drink my blood for wisdom"
The link for said shirt can be found here, in case you wanted to get one for yourself. Also, check out this guy's blog, because he's absolutely HILARIOUS!!! Seriously, I've been laughing at it for about two hours now. It was hilarious after half a bottle of wine and some vodka, and it's still hilarious after two hours of copious amounts of water.

Which is to say that no matter what state you're in, you're going to laugh your butt off.

And why isn't this viral yet? Seriously? Something this awesome and only less than 500 people are following him? That's just insane. Internet, you disappoint me.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! That's the best shirt ever! :D I'll have to go check his blog out.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment with respect and good grammar.