06 January 2010

A New Year, A New Virus

Oh no! My computer has come down with a cold! Serious symptoms ensue -- the most prominent being the lack of Internet connection. It appears a virus is taking over because shortly after I couldn't get Internet, my Sidebar and then my Mouse stopped functioning properly. Never fear, for I have connections to computer geeks people would pay money for.

In the meantime, I'm reading books, watching movies, playing games, and writing. I'll review later, but I did dabble into:

"Fire" by Kristin Cashore
James Cameron's Avatar: The Game (for the Nintendo DS)
Pokemon LeafGreen
"Storm Front" by Jim Butcher

I'm still reading "Storm Front" but it's going slowly. Mostly because I have a Staryu to train in preparation for my fight with Blaine the Cinnibar Island Gym Leader. And I did everything but the final boss in the Avatar game. Stupid Tharanatar won't die!! That does not look like that creature's name, so I'm sorry for getting it wrong. But my current main priority is getting my poor computer fixed.

Happy New Year, Dear Reader!

1 comment:

Please comment with respect and good grammar.